OEM Acura Integra Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- The Wheels you purchase from us are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all model years of Factory Original Acura Integra Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Acura Wheels are made of Aluminum Alloy or Steel.
- Each description will specify the size and finish of the rim.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Integra Rim exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Rims you are looking for, please contact us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Acura Integra Rims and Wheels
The Acura Integra was introduced to the United States in 1986 as part of the introduction of the luxury Honda brand called Acura. It lasted through 2001 when it was rebranded as the RSX to go along with the new alphabetical naming system.
During it’s first two years of production the vehicle was offered with only one set of 14” Factory Acura Integra Wheels for the vehicle. These were specific to the right and left of the vehicle (called directional wheels). This is always a problem for people when purchasing replacement OEM Acura Integra Wheels because almost everyone bangs up the front right on curbs but nobody damages the left rim. In later years of the first generation they changed the styling a little but kept the directional stock rims.
The second generation brought about the VTEC engine and a complete restyling. They kept the directional wheels but offered more styles. In 1992 they finally offered just a straight spoke original Integra wheel that went all the way around the vehicle.
In the third redesign the wheel options were a bit more generic. Buyers had the choice between a 5 spoke 14” or 15” and a styled 6 spoke 15” options. These factory original options were no longer directionally specific making it a bit easier to get replacement wheels for the vehicles. In the last few years of the line they introduced a few more 15” Factory Acura Integra Rims varying in style from 6 to 16 spokes and coming in everything from a standard silver finish to a polished finish.
The other stock rim option offered throughout the years was a plain steel wheel. This would take a hubcap to style it but was often preferred during the winter seasons when road salt or chains can damage the alloy rims.
If you're looking for an online used wheel store then you have found what you’re looking for. OriginalWheels.com offers quality used OEM wheels at great pricing. Choose your model year from the selection above, find your rim, then call us at (800)896-7467 with any questions.