OEM Acura Vigor Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated all OEM wheels will arrive in Immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Vigor wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the factory Acura Vigor Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Brushed.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Acura Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Acura Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Acura Vigor Rims and Wheels
The Acura Vigor was produced from 1981 until 1994 but was only sold in America during its third generation (1992-1994) and was replaced in 1996 by the Acura TL due to low sales. The Vigor is a 4-door sedan that was essentially a luxury version of the Honda Accord. The first generation of the Vigor was also available in a 3-door luxury hatchback version that was discontinued in the second generation. The Vigor was the first car that offered an "in-car navigation system" that they called the Electro Gyrocator.
During the Vigor's three year stint in America only one wheel choice was available, a 15", 11 spoke, machine finished alloy wheel.
OriginalWheels.com is the perfect place to purchase these OEM Acura Vigor wheels. With guaranteed quality alloy and steel wheels and rims and competitive pricing to facilitate your factory Vigor rims need. Choose your vehicle year above, find your factory alloy rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase your factory original rims or with any additional questions about your factory Acura Vigor rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the factory original rims you need at a price that is fair.