OEM Audi 100 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of factory Audi 100 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Audi 100 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Audi Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Audi 100 wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Audi 100 Rims and Wheels
The Audi 100 was a very popular mid size luxury vehicle that was in production from 1968 until 1994 when the model name was changed to A6, which has had four generations and is still in production today. Until 1988 the car was called the Audi 5000 in the United States until 6 years after the third generation had been in production and 3 years before the fourth generation started production the American name was changed to the Audi One-hundred. This was most likely due to the fact that under the name Audi 5000 massive recalls were issued due to what was described as "sudden unintended acceleration."
The Audi One-hundred offered only 15" wheel varieties. There were three versions throughout the car's production of a basic 6 spoke factory original wheel that was offered only in silver all three times. There was also a fancier diamond spoke alloy rim that came out three times with a machined finish. In '92 a 15", 10 spoke alloy wheel with a silver finish came out and a year later a 5 spoke, 15", silver finished alloy rim came out as well.
OriginalWheels.com is the perfect place to purchase these stock wheels. With guaranteed quality wheels and rims at competitive pricing you can fulfill all your factory Audi 100 rim needs. Choose your vehicle year above, find your factory Audi 100 rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase your factory original Audi wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. OriginalWheels.com strives to make your factory Audi 100 rim and wheel buying as simple and convenient as possible, we hope that you enjoyed your experience with us and will come back for your next wheel purchase.