OEM Audi 80 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels are guaranteed to arrive in gmmaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of OEM Audi 80 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the factory Audi 80 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Brushed.
- We display the details needed for you to match your factory Audi Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Audi 80 wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Audi 80 Rims and Wheels
The Audi 80 (B3) was in production from 1986 until 1991 but was marketed in the United States from 1988 until 1992. The Eighty (B3) is a 4-door sedan that was also available as a 3-door coupe and although it had a regular gasoline engine it was also modeled as a Diesel and Turbodiesel. Of the six different styled cars in the 80's lineage (which include the F103, the B1, the B2, the 4000, and the B4) the B3 has the most extensive Diesel engine selection and was the only one made in a three door variety.
The Eighty initially only had three different wheels (that were all 14") available when it first was sold in the United States; a 14", silver finished, 5 slot alloy wheel, a 14", diamond spoke, silver finished alloy rim, and a steel 14" with a painted finish. In 1990, the 5 slot alloy rim and the steel wheel were offered in a 15" option.
With guaranteed quality wheels and rims at competitive pricing you can fulfill all your factory rim needs. OriginalWheels.com is the perfect place to purchase these stock wheels. Choose your vehicle year above, find your factory Audi 80 rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase your factory original Audi wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. OriginalWheels.com strives to make your factory rim and wheel buying as simple and convenient as possible, we hope that you enjoyed your experience with us and will come back for your next wheel purchase.