OEM Audi A3 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated, all Wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of OEM Audi A3 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the factory Audi A3 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used A3 Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Audi Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Audi A3 Rims and Wheels
The Audi A3, also known as the S3, has been marketed in the United States since 2006, ten years after first generation production began, and is still in production today. The A3 is available in a 3 or 5-door hatchback as well as a 2-door convertible. The A3 replaced the Audi 50 and has been immensely popular since and has created several derivatives of the car such as the S3 and the RS3.
During the time the A3 has been marketed in the United States Audi has offered quite a variety of different alloy rims in 17" and 18" varieties. In the first year they offered only a 17" assortment of wheels that included a 20 spoke rim that was finished in hyper silver; a painted finish, 5 hole rim; a 5 spoke, silver finished wheel; and a 16 spoke wheel that was available in both machined and silver finishes. Throughout the rest of production so far several more wheels have been added, most notably the 18" light hyper silver, 14 split spoke wheel and the 18", 5 triple spoke rim finished in hyper silver.
OriginalWheels.com is the ideal place to buy these OEM wheels. Choose your vehicle year above, find your factory Audi A3 rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to buy your factory original Audi wheels. With guaranteed quality wheels and rims at competitive pricing you can fulfill all your factory rim needs. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our superlative customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is right. OriginalWheels.com strives to make your factory original wheel buying as simple and easy as possible, we hope that you enjoyed your experience with us and will come back again for your next wheel purchase.