OEM Audi A7 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of OEM Audi A7 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Audi A7 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Audi Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Audi A7 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Audi A7 Rims and Wheels
The Audi A7 is a fairly recent 5-door hatchback that replaced the Audi A6 Avant and has been in production since 2010 until the present.
Currently the A7 only offers three different wheel choices: an 18", silver finished, 7 spoke alloy wheel; a 19", 10 spoke, silver finished alloy Rim; and a 20", machined finish alloy Rim with 10 double spokes. No steel wheels are offered for the A7 as of yet.
OriginalWheels.com is the perfect place to purchase these stock wheels. To get started choose the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your factory original Audi alloy rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase your factory original Audi Rims. You can also use our toll free number to ask any additional questions about our factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. OriginalWheels.com aims to make your OEM rim buying as simple and easy as possible. We hope that you enjoyed your experience with us and will come back the next time you need a factory original wheel.