OEM Audi S6 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels will arrive in immaculate condition at your doorstep, guaranteed, unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Models of OEM S6 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the factory Audi S6 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Audi Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the factory Audi S6 Rim you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Audi S6 Rims and Wheels
The Audi S6 has been in production since 1994 and is currently manufacturing its fourth generation. Almost physically identical to the Audi 100, and after the second generation the A6, the S6 is a higher performance vehicle that comes as a 4-door sedan and a 5-door hatchback. Like all of the higher performing Audi S series cars the S6 is standard equipped with quattro four-wheel drive.
Initially the S6 offered mostly 15" and 16" silver finished alloy wheels in different styles, however; there was a 15" diamond spoke rim that was a machined finished and a 15" steel wheel (the only one ever offered for the S6) with a painted finish. In 2007 the new third generation S6 had only 19" stock alloy wheels that came in a silver finish with either 5 double spokes or 5 triple spokes. A 19", 7 double spoke alloy Factory Audi S6 rim was available with a polished finish.
Choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory Audi S6 rim, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase your factory original Rim. With guaranteed quality wheels and rims at competitive pricing, OriginalWheels.com is the perfect place to purchase these stock alloy wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory Audi S6 rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at the price that is right. OriginalWheels.com strives to make your facotry Audi S6 rim buying as easy and timely as possible, we hope that you enjoyed your experience with us and will come back for your next factory original Audi wheel investment.