OEM Audi TT Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that all wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Model years of Factory Original Audi TT Wheels.
- All of the pictures will specify if the Audi TT Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Audi Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Audi TT Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Audi TT Rims and Wheels
The Audi TT, or Touring Trophy after the "british Isle of Man TT motorcycle race", is a performance enhanced Audi car built on the Volkswagen A5 platform. The TT is a 2-door coupe that is also available as a roadster. The TT first started production in 1998 and is still currently manufacturing its second generation. The original TT had certain handling issues that caused several high speed accidents in Europe. Although the TT was subjected to some bad media from this that did not hamper it from selling well once the necessary modifications were made and was even nominated in 2000 for the North American Car of the Year award.
The first wheels the TT offered were all 16" and 17" alloy rims excepting a painted finish, 16", 16 hole steel wheel, which was the only steel wheel offered for the TT. In 2002 a hyper silver finished rim with 9 spokes became the first 18" wheel for the TT. Several different 7 spoke wheels finished in silver were produced in '03 through 2011. Once the second generation began the rims became somewhat more decorative, like the 19", 7 double spoke wheel that had a polished finish, or the 19", silver finished rim with 5 triple spokes.
Looking for these OEM Audi TT wheels? Just find the year of your vehicle in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. You can also call us at our toll free number if you have any questions about the factory Audi TT rims you want to purchase. Here at OriginalWheels.com we guarantee that you receive your factory original wheels in pristine condition at your door. We hope that your factory original rim and wheel buying experience has been as easy and pleasant as possible and that you come back soon for your next wheel purchase.