There’s not really much to say about the Dodge Charger with Original Dodge rims – except that it’s super nice. I think it’d be easier if I just listed the different models with the Dodge Charger rims that were included on it:
- 1964 Dodge Charger (1964 concept): a roadster-style show car based on the Dodge Polara
- 1965 Dodge Charger 273: a limited production option package for the Dart GT
- 1966–1978 Dodge Charger (B-body): a rear-wheel drive coupe and muscle car
- 1970–1980 Dodge Charger: Brazilian version based on the Dodge Dart,with a higher-compression 318 V8 engine.
- 1983–1987 Dodge Charger (L-body): a front-wheel drive subcompact hatchback
- 1999 Dodge Charger (1999 concept): a rear-wheel drive concept car
- 2006–2010 Dodge Charger (LX): a rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive sports sedan that shares its basic styling with the Chrysler 300 and Dodge Magnum (from 2005 to 2008).
- 2011-present Dodge Charger (LY): a rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive sports sedan that shares its basic styling with the Chrysler 300.
Isn’t it easy?