Production On BMW Models & BMW Wheels

June 22nd, 2011

BMW is a big company, right? So wouldn’t it only make sense to kind of ponder about how many models and OEM BMW wheels that they sell?

In 2006, the whole BMW group (which includes Mini and Rolls-Royce) produced a total of 1,366,838 four-wheeled vehicles – this was all in 5 different countries. Can you imagine how many BMW M3 rims they must have made?! Four years later, in 2010, the group had made 1,481,253 four-wheeled vehicles and 112,271 motorcycles.

Out of all the cars and 2005 BMW M3 wheels that were put on those vehicles, 56% of those cars were powered by petrol engines and then the remaining 44% are powered by diesel engines.

Is your petrol powered or diesel powered?