About OriginalWheels.com

July 15th, 2011

“Our goal is to provide you with the best quality product & service possible. We are not happy unless you’re happy.” How many companies can really say that?

Here at OriginalWheels.com, we not only sell you OEM wheels for a fraction of the dealer’s price, but we do it with a smile on our face – a smile that looks like this: 😀 Our mission is to offer you the highest quality factory original rims at the lowest price possible. To make sure that you get the right OE rim, we’ll never EVER send you a wheel that’s damaged & we always guarantee the wheels as soon as they ship out.

How many people can state their guarantee as confident as we do?

We ship our factory wheels straight to your door so you don’t have to worry about wasting gas to go pick them up somewhere. We know how expensive gas is.

Want to see what we’re all about? Watch the video that we made about Original Wheels just for you.

Don’t you want to give us a call?

166 Responses

1. Joe Lambert says:

I recently purchased 4-19 inch take offs for my 2010 buick lacrosse, at first I was a bit sceptical when the sales man said they had light scratches, after cancelling my first order and speaking to a different sales man and viewing the wheels by e-mail, I was blown-away at how nice these wheels were when I received them. Great job guys Thank you very much..

2. Bill Wright says:

My thanks again for the wonderful service by your company.
    Your “top guy” CHRIS managed a tight delivery problem and had the wheel on my doorstep within 24 hours. Everyone who help deserve my thanks as well.

3. Marty Bellman says:

I am very impressed with the personal level of service I received from Rick, as well as the quality of the OEM Toyota Wheels I ordered (2 x 69457). I can’t tell the difference between the new rims on my new truck, and the ones I ordered from you folks, plus the pricing was excellent. I will recommend you folks to anyone I know looking for wheels…many thanks, and keep up the good work!

4. Anonymous says:

Great wheels and Service. Thanks Guys

5. Andrew B says:

I recently purchased a wheel from Original Wheels. The wheel was promptly shipped and arrived in excellent condition. Thanks, Keep up the great job!

6. Alonso92 says:

Way to go guys! Great Quality service
    Fast. & easy to use.

Thanks Original Wheels! (:

7. Don says:

I’d searched and searched looking for a 2006 Mazda van wheel. The Mazda dealer said it would cost $400. Needless to say with the help of Gus I found my wheel for a fraction of $400.

I’d recommend this company to anyone.

8. Michael says:

Thanks to Originalwheels.com and the OEM wheels they provided me, my vehicle looks new again. Company personnel that are product knowledgable and and most courteous. The next set of OEM wheels I buy will be from OriginalWheels.com

9. Lee Kincaid says:

I recently purchase 4 wheels for my wife’s Hyundai SantaFe. Rick provided super service and followup on my order. The wheels were delivered on time and as promised. Thanks again for the professional service and attention to detail.

10. Harold Whitted says:

I had to order two new wheels for my wifes Nissan 350Z. Rick was very helpful in making sure my order was filled correctly and that the chrome dipping was done to perfection. I am a very satisfied customer and am pleased that my wifes car is looking as original and as good as ever before. Keep up the great work guys!

11. Jason Peterson says:

Just wondering when you will start shipping to Canada? Your selection is amazing and from what I’ve read your quality is excellent.

• admin says:

Thank you for the wonderful words Jason. I have no idea when we will start shipping to Canada again. Unfortunately we have run into too many dishonest people that have taken advantage of the insecurity of international shipping and (at least for the moment) we are not willing to take the risk.

12. Steve Knoop says:

Great service and products!
    My wife’s Focus needed a rim due to curb damage and the quote for a new one was $500. I found the exact replacement via originalwheels.com for $180. It was shipped quickly, (between xmas and new years) and was perfect in every way.
    I really like the pictures you have for each rim on your site. I took a picture of the rim on the car with my cellphone, compared it to your web picture and had the replacement ordered in a couple minutes. Did I mention you guys saved me $300+! Thank you!

Please Comment on Steve Knoop