Customer Comments for OriginalWheels.com

May 25th, 2012

We love to hear from our customers about their experiences with us. The best way for us to improve our customer service is to know if our customers feel we did a good job, or if they feel we need to improve on any aspect. We will always try to address any customer complaints or issues that may have come up during their order and do the best job we can to correct any issues. We also just love to hear when our customers are happy! At OriginalWheels.com we strive to offer the best customer service we possibly can, and here is a place for our customers to tell us how we’re doing.

367 Responses

1. John says:

My wheel was perfect and arrived on the day promised. Tire is installed and balanced, running smooth as silk.
    Thanks for the great service.

2. David Owens says:

Outstanding service! Eddie was very helpful in finding the wheel I needed for my daughters S 80 Volvo.
    The wheel arrived within the time frame stated in good shape. If and when I ever need another wheel, this will be the first place I will look.

3. Richard says:

I couldn’t be more satisfied. I got a matching rim and received it very quickly! Will definitely use your services again, should I need another rim for my BMW 5 series.

4. rick westerhoek says:

Awesome service; if I had not purchased this rim as used I would have never known! It looks as new; no flaws or issues and I was very happy with the ease of purchase.
    One call, and two days later it was delivered to my door….
    Thanks Original Wheels !

5. Jr says:

You’re the best. The rim I got was perfect and over a hundred dollars cheaper than other sites I checked. Shipping was outstandingly cheaper as well. I thought, for the orice of shipping, I was for sure going to get it a week later but it was there in 3 days. I was just about to give up looking for one and order it from Ford when I came across the Original Wheels site. Ford was over double the price and out of stock. Thanks for the help finding the right finish. I’ve recommended you to everyone who asked and can’t say how much of a relief it is to get my truck back on the road:)

6. James Gilmore says:

We were in need of an older car wheel. Without this wheel the car was left to be garaged. After calling many places. I stumbled into this company. the sales staff was knowledgeable and helpful. The purchase was easy and I received the wheel in the promised tie. I found the wheel in mint condition. If I ever need to go through thid again it will be with OriginalWheels.com

7. Gordon McGreogr says:

Easy to deal with. Wheel looks good. NOT happy that you required a signature from UPS for delivery without letting me know in advance. I had to wait a few days and drive 30 minutes to pick it up at a UPS office. If I had known in advance, I could have had it shipped somewhere else with someone who could have signed for it.

8. Anonymous says:

Everything worked great…..I Googled it and then ordered it and it was shipped in perfect condition. I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend this to anyone……thanks alot

9. Steve says:

Excellent, and no surprises. Bought 4 Tundra 18″
    wheels, put 275/65R18 ltx m/s Michelin tires on, and
    Drove 2,956 miles from Va to Wa. No problems, good
    wheels and tires. REMEMBER, originals logo caps
    sold separate.

10. Jim says:

You have to respect a company that delivers a wheel that looks like new,on schedule. congrats!!

11. pattie fackler says:

everything was perfect!!!! thank you all so much.

12. Michael Cordsen says:

Outstanding Quality, Great Price, Fast Shipping, Thank You!

13. rc mayfield says:

The wheels ordered came quickly,looked new;w/no hassle. Would recommend!

14. Russell says:

I needed 4 wheels for our Toyota Venza to mount winter tires on for our long Winters here in Alaska. 20 inch wheels are just not readily available here and prefered to keep everything OEM, but figured it worthy to at least try. Heather at Original Wheels had two of which I purchased but aware I needed four, she emailed me back that she had not been able to find any more but that a competitor of Original Wheels did have and made that happen for me. All four wheels showed up at the same time and in excellent condition. Exceptional customer service skills on Heathers part made a pleasant and trouble free purchase I was dreading. Someone once said, and not word for word “A customer will forget the sting of an expensive item soon enough.. but they will NEVER forget how they were treated”

15. PEJEY'S AUTO BODY, INC says:

EXCELLANT!!!!WHEELS WERE LIKE BRAND NEW. WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD GET ME THE WHEEL ORIGINAL WHEELS GOT THEM!!!

WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE!!!

THANKS ORIGINAL WHEELS!!!:)

16. Mark Shima says:

E39 M5 wheels are perfect! Quick shipping and no hassles in buying or shipping process. I would recommend you guys to anyone needing rims (even hard to find rims)
    Thanks

17. eugene esch says:

wonderful – the wheels are totally PERFECT!

18. Deral Brown says:

Thank you for the fast shipping. The wheel I ordered was exactly what I needed and was in top quality condition.

19. Dave in Virginia says:

Absolute excellent experience. Bought an 2007 Avalon wheel at a GREAT price.

20. George says:

The purchase I made was a good one.

21. Skylar says:

Wheels arrived in 4 days and were in great shape – looked new. Thanks to Heather for great customer service!

22. Baer Engineering says:

Great experience. Very easy to deal with, very quick! We had a 2003 Mercury Sable but it only has 30K miles on it. We damaged one of the wheels and the dealer told us that they were no longer available. They told us that we would need to buy 4 new wheels. They then tried to sell us some low profile tires and wheels that would have made the car look “gangster”. No way would that have worked.

Thanks for your service!!

23. david says:

Although I live on the opposite side of the country my order was processed and shipped to my promptly. I ordered a set of four studded snow tires that fit your wheels perfectly. I installed them on my Sienna and I was on the road in minutes. Thanks Original Wheels I would have to give you two thumbs up.
    Thanks, Dave from Maine.

24. David Fields says:

I enjoyed the conversation I had today about a set of Mopar Performance SCCA Polished Race Wheels for my neon, but Original Wheels only deals with OEM wheels. I already have those. Thanks for the courteous conversation.

25. Dale Rauch says:

The wheel was beautiful…factory fresh looking. Very fast shipping. Thanks!!

26. Jim Marquard says:

Really good experience (sorry to say I did return the wheels but it had nothing to do with their condition) and the phone staff was great. I did have the two wheels shipped out of Tampa, Fl come partially open during shipping and might suggest stronger tape to be used.

I like the quality of the your whole program. I’ll pay something extra always for this sort of experience.

27. Anonymous says:

Amazing service

28. Rosalind V. says:

Original wheels provided the wheel I needed for my BMW in a timely manner at an excellent price. The process was quick and painless. I would definitely use them again if the need arises.

29. Anonymous says:

They did just what they said they would…perfectly clean wheel delivered fast…I am very satisfied

30. Curt Y. says:

Quality customer service and packaging. Two thumbs up, thanks for everything.

31. Terry Cox says:

I had a great experience with Original Wheels.com. The wheel was as advertised and looks fantastic. Thanks……

32. Ron Blakley says:

BEST online experiance I have ever had. Period!!! Replacement rims for my 13 year old van. I expected some used rims with some wear and tear on them. What I recieved looked like brand new. Packaged and protected in the shipping box. You guys floored me! They were priced right and delivered actually two days earlier than expected. Great job all the way around, start to finish. Do you guys do replacement wives by any chance?……….Thanks again.

33. Mike R says:

Odered wheel it was perfect. Great service.

34. Jeff says:

Excellent service, everything came as expected, fantastic packaging and first rate quality.

35. John Andol says:

Ordered awheel for a 2012 Volvo S 60. Got exactly what I wanted and it was a very The Wheel was just as describe lke new.

Thanks

36. Larry B says:

Quick delivery and quality products. I will be using again. Thanks

37. Dave R. says:

I purchased rims for a 2008 328i. Matched perfectly and experience was exceptional. Thanks.

38. Nancy says:

I am so happy I found your website! I needed a new wheel for my Volvo XC and the one you guys sent was perfect and looked almost brand new (looks newer than the other 3 on the car). I also saved over $100 compared to another site I found. Thank you much!

39. Sam says:

Very easy process. Arrived in great condition. Highly recommend Original Wheels to anyone looking for a nice set of alloys. Enjoy.

40. Anonymous says:

I purchased a rear wheel for my Mercedes Benz clk 500 which could not be found anywhere and saved over $600 dollars from new and $300 from a so call aftermarket reseller who never came up with a matching wheel. Besides the savings the wheel came well packed and in great condition. If I should hear of anyone looking for a replacement wheel or need another one for myself you will be my first call.

Mike
    Mystic Ct.

41. John B says:

The customer service is the best I have ever encountered on the internet and is is well supproted by a very knowledgable staff in Gus, Heather & Jr. Originals Wheels has it all; PRICE, PRODUCT AND PROMPTNESS.

42. Steve says:

Totally satisfied in every way. Thanks

43. Ron Davidson says:

I was in need of a new rim and one for my spare. Most of the places I checked online were a lot higher priced and off line were ridiculous.
    I found the rims that matched my vehicle and had them shipped to me for half what retailers wanted for just one rim. They come UPS and was here within 5 days.
    If you need rims this is the place.
    The only thing I wish is I could have gotten them with the tire pressure sensors attached.

44. Anonymous says:

Nice wheels, Shipped quickly, nice value

45. Anonymous says:

ordered the wheel, came in the mail wrapped perfectly, went on the SUV perfectly. Good Experience and would buy from them again!

46. Mike Maddalena S2000 New York says:

Hey Guys!
    Thanks So Much!!…Received the wheels in 3-4 business days..OEM S2000 stock wheels looked brand new in Perfect condition!!…Packaged beautifully!!….Really great Stuff!
    Thanks Again!
    I’ll Recommend you to all my S2000 Buddies!!
    Cheers!
    Mike

47. Brian Colvin says:

Original wheels was great, wheels were in great condition and matched perfectly.

48. Steve Franco says:

I must say that my experience with Original Wheels was superb at best, your staff kept me right on track with the availability of the wheel I was trying to match and with that said the correct item was at my front door. I recommend you guys to anyone looking for quality wheels and when you are in a hurry to receive them this is the place to go. Thanks again.

49. Dorothee P. says:

Very pleasant experience! No hassle, I received my wheel, cleaned, no crash right at my front door. I will recommend them. Very trust honest business!
    Good luck!

50. Nancy says:

I had to find a new wheel for my 2001 Volvo XC fast, and I am so glad I came upon this website. Driving on a not-so-fullsize spare is not a good idea when there’s snow on the road. Original Wheels had the very best price for this wheel and shipped it out quickly. The wheel arrived well-packed and was in perfect condition. Recommend? Absolutely!

Please Comment on Steve K