OEM BMW 1SeriesM Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- At your door in perfect condition your wheel will arrive, a more perfect situation you probably couldn't contrive.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory BMW 1SeriesM Rims.
- Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, every picture will have the Stock BMW Wheels specifications.
- Next to every picture are the details needed for you to match your Used BMW 1SeriesM Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original BMW Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 1SeriesM Rims and Wheels
BMW's 1 Series M, named such so as not be confused with BMW's earlier M1 which was actually only a homologation special race car (a term used in the car racing world to designate race cars that, in order to qualify in certain classes, made short production runs of the vehicles to legitimately race them in that class) designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro of which only 456 were produced from 1978 to 1981, was marketed in the U.S. from 2011 until 2012 with a total of 740 sold in America. The 1M was equipped with a inline six cylinder engine with a 3.0L displacement and direct injection.
Three different wheels were offered stock on the 1M; two 19" alloy rims with 16 spokes finished in either silver or black and an 18" alloy rim with painted finish and 7 double spokes.
Are these the factory original rims you have been pining over? Well your days of unrequited fulfillment are over because ordering these wheels couldn't be easier! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your OEM BMW 1SeriesM Wheels, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number and we will help you however we are able. Thanks for coming!