OEM BMW 328i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Find pictures of Factory BMW 328i Rims in the links below to find out the details needed to match your Used BMW 328i wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock BMW Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- If you have any questions about the OEM 328i Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 328i Rims and Wheels
The BMW 328i was the American version of BMW's third generation 3 series designated the E36 by BMW when it began production in 1990 (although the americanized 328i did not reach the U.S. until 1992). The 328i was available in several body styles, that were comprised by a touring wagon, a convertible, a coupe, and a sedan that were all equipped with the same 6 cylinder gasoline engine. The numbers 328 in the name were designated to this car because it is part of the 3 series ( which is determined by size, expense, and the like) with a 2.8 L engine (the i represents the fact that this car uses fuel injection as opposed to carburetors, which have been fazed out since the early 90s). The 328i was available with the choice of either an automatic or manual transmission. In 1998 the 328i had its last model year, however continued to sell until 2000.
The wheels available on the 328i were exclusively alloy rims apart from two 15" steel wheels with 20 holes finished in silver or black. The remaining rims are composed mainly of 15", 16", and 17" alloy wheels finished in silver with various spoke patterns that include 5, 7, 10, 20, and a diamond spoke pattern. There were also two 17" alloy rims with polished or machined finish.
Do these BMW wheels drive you to distraction with desire? Don't wait, order now! It's easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superb customer service. Thanks for stopping by!