OEM BMW 335i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- In immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- See pictures of all models of Factory BMW 335i Rims by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock BMW Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used BMW 335i Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM 335i Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 335i Rims and Wheels
The BMW 335i was the American version of BMW's fifth generation 3 series designated the E90 by BMW when it began production in 2005 (although the americanized 335i did not reach the U.S. until 2007). The 335i was available in several body styles, that were comprised by a 5 door touring wagon, a two door convertible, a two door coupe, and a four door sedan that were all equipped with the same inline 6 gasoline engine. The numbers 335 in the name were assigned to this car because it is part of the 3 series ( which is determined by size, expense, and the like) with a 3.0 L engine and the extra 5 in order to distinguish the previous generation (which was also 3 series with a 3.0 L engine but other major modification were made), and the "i" represents the fact that this car uses fuel injection as opposed to a carburetor, which have been fazed out since the early 90s. In 2011 the 335i ended its production to be replaced by the F30, which will be the sixth and latest generation in the very successful 3 series.
The wheels available on the 335i were exclusively alloy rims except for three rims; a 16" steel wheel with painted finish, a 14" steel rim with 14 holes and painted finish, and a 390mm steel wheel with painted finish and 20 holes. There was only one other wheel available on the American 335i that was measured on the metric system (which necessitates that every wheel ordered must be special ordered oversea shipped from the BMW manufacturer in Germany) and was a silver finished rim with 18 holes and 390 millimeters in diameter. The remaining alloy wheels ranged from 16" to 19" were all finished in silver and had 5 to 20 spokes.
Do you need these factory original wheels? Order now, it's so easy! Simply pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or call our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have any other questions about these stock original wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be happy to offer our superb customer service. Thanks for stopping by!