OEM BMW 525i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All OEM BMW 525i Wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Find pictures of the Factory BMW 525i Rims you are looking for in the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the stock BMW Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Next to each picture are the details needed for you to match your Used BMW 525i Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory original BMW Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 525i Rims and Wheels
The BMW 525i was and is again an American version of BMW's 5 series designated as the E34 by BMW for model years 2000-2003 and E60/61 for model years 2003-2010, BMW did this because their designation system (as well as their wheel varieties and different specifications) are arbitrarily and unnecessarily complicated and under developed on this side of the Atlantic. The 525i was also a car from BMW that ran from 1989 until 1995, because it makes sense to name different cars the same name (although that was written in sarcasm BMW is one of the few car brands that i find acceptable to have repetitive naming since the numbers and letters given actually designate something; the numbers 525 in the name were assigned to this car because it is part of the 5 series ( which is determined by size, expense, and the like) with a 2.5 L engine with the "i" represents the fact that this car uses fuel injection as opposed to carburetors, which have been fazed out since the early 90s). The 525i was available as a four door sedan equipped with an inline 6 gasoline engine. In 2007 the 525i ended its production in 2007 to be replaced by the F10/11.
Wheels that were offered on the 525i were exclusively alloy rims apart from two 15" with painted finish and 20 holes. The remaining wheels ranged from 15" to 17" along with two rims available for the American version of the 525i that was manufactured on the metric scale(which necessitates that every wheel ordered must be special ordered oversea shipped from the BMW manufacturer in Germany) and were 415mm rims finished in silver or white.
Looking for these used factory original rims? Look no further; order instantly online right now! Simply choose the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have more questions about your wheels and rims please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer our superb customer service. Thanks for visiting!