OEM BMW 530i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- To help you find your perfect Factory BMW 530i Rims, pictures of each different wheel are displayed in the links below.
- Whether the Stock BMW Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used BMW 530i Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 530i Rims and Wheels
BMW's 530i is part of the german designated "E" series that many of BMW's cars have been built on. The 530i functions under the 5 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and is part of the E34, E39, and E60 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar and Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from) codes. The 530i's from the E34 development were equipped with a 3.0L fuel injected (as designated by the "i" in the name) V8 engine, while 530i's on the E39 and E60 platforms still had a 3.0L engine they were both straight six engines. It is a four door sedan or station wagon and is available with both a manual or an automatic transmission.The 530i, being revitalized during different developments has appeared a bit sporadically throughout the time and were seen in America during the periods of 94-95 and 01-07. The 530i has recently been revitalized in 2012 for the F07, F10, and F11 developments.
Rims that have been offered on the 530i spanned from 15" to 18" and were exclusively alloy rims except for a single 15" steel wheel with painted finish and twenty holes which was only available on the E34 development. The remaining alloy wheels were for the most part finished in BMW's notorious silver finish but also included an 18" rim with polished finish and 5 double spokes, a 17" alloy wheel finished in hyper silver with 15 spokes, and a 16" alloy rim with 10 spokes machined finish with a silver edge.
Interested in owning these used factory original rims? Well your days of dreaming about it are over, ordering is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would favor ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any troubles you might be having. Have a great day!