OEM BMW 535i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used BMW 535i Rims, so finding your perfect match causes you no chagrin.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory BMW 535i Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM 535i Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 535i Rims and Wheels
BMW's 535i is part of the german designated "E" series that a majority of BMW's cars have been built on. The 535i functions under the 5 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and has been under the E22, E34, E60, and now F10, development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar and Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from) codes. The 535is from the E22 and E34 developments were equipped with a 3.4L straight fuel injected (as designated by the "i" in the name) six engine and while the following two development periods, the E60 and F10, still had a straight 6 engine they were twin turbo engines, albeit only 3.0L. The F10 development continues to manufacture the 525i today.
Wheels available on the 535i can easily be grouped (by family resemblance) into two different groups: pre 2008 and post 2008. Of the pre 2008 all wheels were 14" or 15" alloy rims except for three steel rims, all with painted finish, that include two 14" and a 15" with 10,14, or 20 holes, respectively. The remaining alloy rims were all finished in silver with spokes styles ranging form 6 to 30 spokes and even one 15" alloy rim with a diamond spoke pattern. Post 2008 included a lot (about twenty) of silver finished wheels that ranged from 17" to 20". A handful of other finishes (chrome, polished, hyper silver, charcoal, machined, amongst others) were parsimoniously spread amongst the remaining wheels.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Well you need not look any further because you can order them here and now! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call us toll free. We hope your used factory wheel buying experience has been enjoyable. Thanks for stopping by!