OEM BMW 535i GT Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every used factory original wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- Clicking on the links below will take you to pictures of all models of Factory BMW 535i GT Rims.
- Pictures will specify if the BMW Wheels or Factory Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Cobalt Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Chevrolet Cobalt Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 535i GT Rims and Wheels
BMW's 535i GT is part of the german designated "F" series that recently has replaced the E series when it ran out of numbers at 99, the majority of BMW's cars have been built on the E series and its successor the F series. The 535i GT functions under the 5 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and has been under the F10 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from, it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen was its auspicious alphabetical placement) codes. The 535i GTs are equipped with a 3.0L fuel injected (as designated by the "i" in the name) straight six engine with a single turbocharger (which is a recent concept from BMW whose turbo cars usually enjoy a double turbocharger). Although the 535i has been around since 1985 and has appeared on three different E developments, the 535i Gran Turismo has only just debuted in 2010 on the F07 development.
Wheels for the 535i GT resemble all of the wheels being put on BMWs at this time. They are exclusively alloy wheels and range from 18" to 21". For the most part all of the rims were finished in silver except for a handful of rims that include a 21" chrome finished wheel with 5 spokes, a 19" alloy rim machined finished with 10 holes, and a 20", 7 double spoke alloy rim finished in hyper silver.
Are these the used factory original rims you have been looking for? Well look no further because this is the exact webpage you need to be on to get your order started. To order just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superb customer service. Have a great day!