OEM BMW 545i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used BMW 545i Rims, so finding your perfect match causes you no chagrin.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory BMW 545i Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM 545i Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 545i Rims and Wheels
BMW's 545i is part of the german designated "E" series that a majority of BMW's cars have been built on. The 545i functions under the 5 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and has been under the E61, development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar and Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from) code. The 545i's were equipped with a 4.4L fuel injected (as designated by the "i" in the name) V8 engine that had 325 horsepower. The 545i was only sold in the U.S. but also only lasted from 2004 until 2005.
Wheels available on the 545i range from 16" to 19", are alloy, have anywhere from 5 to 24 spokes, and almost all were finished in silver, except for a 19" alloy rim finished in hyper silver with 10 twin spokes, a 19" alloy wheel with polished finish and 15 spokes, a 19" alloy rim with 10 double spokes machined finished, a 20" alloy wheel with 5 spokes and chrome finish, and a 18" alloy wheel with ten spokes and finished in charcoal paint with a machined edge.
Can't carry on without these BMW wheels? Curb your consternation by ordering now! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Continually confused concerning the specifics of the original wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will offer whatever help it takes to get you the stock original wheels you need at a price that is right. Have a good day!