OEM BMW 745i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we state otherwise, all Used BMW 745i rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition at your door.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of OEM BMW 745i Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the BMW Wheels or Stock Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Original 745i Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory BMW 745i Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 745i Rims and Wheels
BMW's 745i is part of the german designated E, and now F, series which the majority of BMW's cars have been built on. The 745i functions under the 7 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and is under the E23, E65, and F01 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen was its auspicious alphabetical placement) codes. The 745i has been offered with several different engines during its existence that included straight six as well as V8 engines and Diesel along with gasoline engines that ranged from 3.2L to 4.4L, all were fuel injected as the "i" in the name specifies. The 745i is a four door sedan and is currently available with a long wheel base option (making it called the 745Li). Although 745is are currently being made and sold across seas, they are not currently marketed in North America.
Wheels available on the 745i are comprised of three 19", three 20", one 21", and four 18" alloy rims, all with silver finish and styles ranging from 6 spokes to 28 spokes.
Have you been pining after these rims? Well don't fret because making these wheels your own is only a matter of clicks away; to order just choose the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number. If you have any other questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be happy to offer whatever help our trained customer representatives can to ensure you get the stock original wheel you need. Thanks for stopping by!