OEM BMW 750i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated, all Factory BMW 750i Rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of OEM BMW 750i Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock BMW Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used BMW 750i Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the original 750i Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 750i Rims and Wheels
BMW's 750i is part of the german designated E, and now F, series which the majority of BMW's cars have been built on. The 750i functions under the 7 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and is under the E32, E38, E65, and F01 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen was its auspicious alphabetical placement) codes. The 750i has been offered with several different engines during its existence that included a 4.98L V12 engine, but since 1994 have only had V8 petrol engines 4.8L or smaller. The 750i is a four door sedan and is currently available with a long wheel base option (making it called the 750Li). 750is along with the 750Lis continue to be marketed here in North America.
The 750i, due to its lasting popularity and continuous development throughout the past two decades, has offered an incredible amount of rims that range from 15" to 21" mostly all finished in silver and spoke stylings ranging from five to thirty.
Constantly contemplating buying these BMW rims? Carry out your craving by ordering now! Its easy, just pick your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Continually confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!