OEM BMW 850i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee all Used BMW 850i Rims will arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory BMW 850i Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the stock BMW 850i Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your OEM BMW 850i Wheels are displayed next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the Used BMW 850i Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 850i Rims and Wheels
BMW's 850i is part of the german designated E series which the majority of BMW's cars have been built on and which currently carries on under the F appellation after E came to number 99. The 850i functions under the 8 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and is under the E31 (along with all of its 8 series comrades) development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen because of its auspicious alphabetical placement) codes. The 850i was offered with a 5.0L (this is where the 50 in 850 comes from; the 8 is for the 8 series and the i is because it is fuel injected) V12 engine. Technically in the Gran Tourer class, the 850i is a two door coupe that has been known by a couple different names such as the 850Ci (the C for coupe), 850CSi (the CS for coupe sport), and for a time the M8 was identical to it. As far the the 8 series designations the 850i sold from 1990 until 1996 when its engine could not be adapted to changing emissions regulations. It was marketed in America from 1991 until 1997.
The wheels available on the 850i total four different rims, two 16" alloy rims and two 17" alloy wheels. The 16" alloy wheels were both finished in silver while one had 7 spokes and the other a multi spoked pattern. The two 17" alloy rims both had a silver finish and 5 spokes or a two piece machined edge spoke pattern.
Have to have these used original rims? Well you are in luck, because ordering at originalwheels.com is incredibly easy. Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!