OEM BMW X5M Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For your convenience and satisfaction, every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in flawless condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory BMW X5M Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your Factory BMW Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM X5M Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW X5M Rims and Wheels
The BMW X5M is the M version (noticed by higher performance and higher stock options and higher prices) of the X5 which is part of BMW's X series (the X designates it as a crossover SUV, called a Sports Activity Vehicle by the people at Bavarian Motor Works) designated the E53 by BMW when it began production in 1999 and is now producing its second generation under the E70 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in German and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen to replace the E series when it hit 99 was its auspicious alphabetical placement) code. The X5M is a five door wagon equipped with a 4.4L V8 turbo charged engine. The X5M began production in 2010 and continues to be marketed around the world today.
Wheels on the X5M vary widely from 19" to 21" alloy rims with 5, 5 twin, and 10 spokes with silver finish. There were a handful of rims, however that were not finished in silver such as the 21" alloy rim with 10 spokes that was machined finished and the 21" 5 double spoke alloy wheel that was available in grey or black.
Have a hankering to own these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because this is the page to fulfill your wish. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would favor ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any troubles you might be having. Thanks for stopping by!