OEM BMW Z3 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Each wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so that after you order there will never be any contrition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory BMW Z3 Rims can be found in the links below, for your conveience .
- Each picture displays whether the OEM BMW Z3 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Z3 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW Z3 Rims and Wheels
The BMW Z3 was the first installment of BMW's modern Roadsters and was set up on the E36/E34 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in German and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen to replace the E series when it hit 99 was its auspicious alphabetical placement). The Z was chosen for this line of Roadsters after the german word Zukunft (which can be translated to " future") and began with the Z1 in 1989. The Z3 comes as both a 2 door coupe or convertible and has been offered with a variety of engines that range from 1.8L-3.2 with straight 4 and 6 cylinder engines. In 2002 the Z3 ended its 6 year run to be replaced by the Z4.
Wheels available on the Z3 range widely from 15" to 21" and were all alloy rims finished in silver except for a handful of rims such as a 19" alloy wheel with 10 twin spokes finished in hyper silver, or a 19" polished alloy rim with 15 spokes, or an 18" alloy wheel with charcoal finish and machined edge with ten spokes, or a 20" chrome rim with 5 spokes, and a 15" steel wheel with 20 holes and painted finsih.
Have you been pining over these Factory original wheels? Well your days desolation are done because obtaining these wheels is an easy task when dealing with original wheels.com. To order instantly online simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Thanks for visiting!