OEM Buick Lucerne Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Buick Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the factory Buick Lucerne Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your used Buick Lucerne Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Buick Lucerne Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Buick Lucerne Rims and Wheels
The Buick Lucerne is a full size 4-door sedan that started production in 2005 when it replaced the LeSabre and was discontinued in 2011 after sales had dropped considerably with no replacement as of yet.
During the LeSabre's production a variety of 18" and 17" wheels were offered along with one 16" rim that was machined finished with 12 spokes. For the most part the wheels were all finished in either chrome or midnight silver and had 9, 10, and 15 spokes; one rim that did not conform to this was the 18" chrome finished wheel that had 20 spokes. No steel rims were ever a stock option for the Lucerne outside of the spare wheels.
Purchase these wheels instantly, it's easy! Just find the year of your vehicle in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online or call our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have any other questions about your wheels and rims please don't hesitate to call and we will be happy to offer our superlative customer service. At OriginalWheels.com we strive to make your factory original rim buying as easy and convienent as possible. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks for coming!