OEM Buick Roadmaster Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive to you in immaculate condition unless we have stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of OEM Buick Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the factory Buick Roadmaster Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Buick Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Buick Roadmaster Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Buick Roadmaster Rims and Wheels
Although Original production of the Roadmaster began in 1936 and continued until 1958, the nameplate was revived in 1991 (which are the rims we carry) as the 8th generation Roadmaster, a full size sedan or station wagon (4 or 5 doors, respectively) on General Motor's B platform. The Roadmaster came equipped with either a 5L or 5.7L V8 engine and only automatic transmissions. The Roadmaster was retired in 1996 due to the large vehicle market being taken over by SUV's and Buick's smaller LaSabre taking over its place in the lineup.
Wheels for the last generation of the Roadmaster include a 15" steel rim with painted finish and four holes as well as two different 15" alloy wheels with machined finish and 17 spokes.
Looking to buy these Used Buick wheels? It's easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467. If you have any additional questions about these factory original rims please don't hesitate to call us. We strive to make your OEM wheel buying experience as quick and easy as possible and hope to see you again soon for your next stock rim purchase.