OEM Buick Skylark Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we have stipulated otherwise, every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used Buick Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Buick Skylark Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Buick Skylark Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Buick Skylark Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Buick Skylark Rims and Wheels
The Buick Skylark was a compact car manufactured from 1953 until 1998. The three generations the skylark was offered as a two door convertible, hardtop, and coupe and also as a 4 door hardtop, and sedan; because it was produced so long ago, we only carry rims from the fourth generation and later. The fourth generation began production in 1975 and came in a 2-door hatchback, a 2-door coupe, and a 4-door sedan with V6 and V8 engines. The fifth, sixth, and seventh generations only came as a 2-door coupe and 4-door sedan and came with straight 4 and V6 engines.
On the fourth generation the Skylark only offered 14" steel rims, two with painted finish, the third chrome finished, while on the fifth generation only 13" wheels were offered, two steel wheels finished with chrome and paint, one alloy with a polycast finish. The next generation saw 13" and 14" rims with much the same stylings as the previous years. For the seventh and final generation of Skylarks the first 16" wheels were debuted with a silver finish and 11 and 9 spokes. A 14" polycast alloy wheel with 5 spokes, and a 15" painted finished steel rim with 20 holes.
Are these the used buick skylark wheels you've been looking for? Order now! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rims, and order instantly online. If you still have questions about these wheels or ordering them do not hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!