OEM Buick Verano Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless specifically discussed with one of our sales reps.
- The year links below will bring you to pictures of used Buick Verano wheels.
- By all pictures it will specify if the factory Buick Verano Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Buick Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Buick Verano Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Buick Verano Rims and Wheels
A luxury car sold by Buick, the Verano began production in 2011 in the United States, while two other almost identical models- the Buick Excelle GT and the Opel Astra sedan- are being sold in the Chinese and European markets, respectively. The Verano, which is named after the Spanish word for Summer, is a compact four door sedan powered by General Motor's 2.4L or 2.0L straight four cylinder engine with GM's Ecotec technology, making it a hybrid engine (the 2.4L was also capable of running on gas or ethanol or a combination of the two). Built on the Delta II platform, the Verano was developed by GM's subsidiary company, Opel (a German automobile business founded in 1862) and was a front wheel drive car that had the option for an automatic or manual transmission. The car is currently producing its second model year with no plans for discontinuation any time soon.
Wheels for the Verano include an 18" alloy rim with a machined finish with painted silver pockets and ten spokes; a ten double spoked 18" alloy wheel finished in hyper silver. There was also a 17" steel rim with painted finish.
The wait is over, ordering these wheels instantly is easy! First, choose your vehicle year in the links above, next, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be more than happy to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!