OEM Cadillac Catera Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we state otherwise, all Used Cadillac Catera wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of all models of Factory Cadillac Catera Wheels.
- Every picture specifies if the Cadillac Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details you need to match your Stock Cadillac Wheel to exactly what you need are provided next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Cadillac Catera Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Cadillac Catera Rims and Wheels
The Cadillac Catera is a luxury 4-door sedan that was in production from 1997 until 2001. The Catera was a base model for Cadillac's mid size class and did adequate in its sales considering that it faced a number of issues, including engine failures which did have a recall issued for it, albeit untimely. The Catera came with a V6 engine and was only available with an automatic transmission.
During the Catera's existed it had two generations. The first generation, which ran from 1997 to 2000, saw a plethora of 16" alloy wheels, 5 and 7 spokes, finished in silver and chrome, and only one with a machined finish. The second generation's most notable stock wheel change was the introduction of a 17" rim that was finished in silver and had 5 spokes.
Would you want to own these wheels? Order now, it's so easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you have any problems or questions about the factory original wheel you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service and help you get the factory Cadillac Catera rims you need at the price you want. Come back soon for your next OEM wheel purchase!