OEM Cadillac Fleetwood Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Models of Factory Cadillac Fleetwood Rims.
- Pictures will specify if the factory original Cadillac Fleetwood Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Cadillac Rimsexactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Cadillac Fleetwood wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Cadillac Fleetwood Rims and Wheels
The Fleetwood body and name have been used since circa 1930 although not explicitly named its own model until 1985 and continued production through two generations when it was eventually discontinued in 1996 (a special edition was manufactured in 1998 but only about 800 were made). The Fleetwood had both a 4-door sedan and a 2-door coupe body style available for the first generation but only the sedan was offered on the second generation. The Fleetwood came with an automatic transmission and V8 engine during both generations, but for the first was also available with a V6 Diesel engine.
During the Fleetwood's production only 15" wheels were available with the exceptions of two 14" steel wheels (one machined finished with 10 spokes, the other painted finish with 18 holes) and a 16" alloy rim machined finished with 16 spokes that was offered the last year of the first generation. Some of the more interesting 15" wheels include machined finished alloy wheels with a lace design, a web design and a snowflake design, all offered at different times in the Fleetwood's production.
If these are the Factory Cadillac Fleetwood Rims you are looking for then look no further! Ordering is easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the wheel you need. Come again soon!