OEM Cadillac XLR Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive to your door in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below are links to pictures of all Models of Factory Original Cadillac XLR Wheels.
- Next to every picture, it will specify whether the OEM XLR Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Cadillac Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Cadillac XLR Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Cadillac XLR Rims and Wheels
The Cadillac XLR was a two door coupe convertible with a retractable roof produced from 2003 until 2009 when it was discontinued. The XLR was introduced as an offshoot to the CTS coupe and is technically a Luxury Roadster built on the same platform (Y platform) as the Chevrolet Corvette. The XLR was only offered with V8 engines and an automatic transmission.
The wheels for the XLR were all 18" except for two 19" alloy rims; both had 10 spokes while finished in either hyper silver or chrome. Other style rims available were 7 and 7 double spoke, 18" alloy wheels that had silver, polished and chrome finishes; and 15 spoke, 18" alloy rims with polished and silver finishes. No steel wheels were ever offered on the XLR.
If these are the factory original wheels you need then look no further! Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order these used factory original rims instantly online. If you still have questions or would prefer to order this rim over the phone you can reach us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!