OEM Chevrolet Beretta Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee every wheel to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Pictures of all models of OEM Chevrolet Beretta Wheels can be found in the year links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Chevrolet Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Displayed next to each picture are the details needed for you to match your Chevy Beretta Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Chevrolet Beretta wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Beretta Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Beretta is a 2-door coupe that was manufactured from 1987 until 1996 when it was discontinued due to depleted sales from a public shift of popularity away from 2-door cars. Besides the base model of the Beretta, the CL, there were also 4 other performance based models that included the GT, GTU, GTZ, Z26, as well as a specially fitted Beretta that, in 1990, won the Trans Am Series championship. The base model Berettas had manual as well as automatic transmissions available and offered several engines that had 4 and 6 cylinders.
The used factory original wheels available on the Beretta were comprised of a myriad of 14" and 16" rims and two 15" wheels: an alloy wire rim and a steel wheel with silver finish. Apart from one 14" machined finished alloy wheel with 18 spokes, all of the four other 14" wheels were steel. The 16" wheels had 5 and 10 spokes and were all alloy and finished in several colors or machined with painted pockets.
If these are the Used factory original wheels you are interested in buying then order now, it's so easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to order these factory Chevrolet Beretta rims. You can call us if you have any more questions about this or any of our other original wheels. Thanks for visiting!