OEM Chevrolet Corsica Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee all Used Chevrolet Corsica wheels will arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Corsica Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the stock Chevrolet Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your OEM Chevrolet Wheels exactly to what you need are displayed next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Corsica Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Corsica Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Corsica was a compact car that started production in 1987 as a 4-door sedan and continued until 1996 when it was replaced by the Chevy Malibu. The Corsica was built on GM's L body platform and offered manual or automatic transmissions and 4 or 6 cylinder engines. Although the Corsica only lasted one generation several extra trims were offered and during the brief time of 1989 until 1991 was available in a 5 door hatchback body style.
The Corsica had available almost exclusively in steel wheels except for two alloy rims- a 14", 18 hole alloy wheel machined finished, and a 15" alloy rim with painted finish. Of the Steel wheels all were 14" except a 13" steel rim with 18 holes with painted finish and a 15" steel wheel with painted finish and 10 holes. All of the rest of the 14" steel wheels had painted finishes with anywhere from 5 to 20 hole styles.
Do these original factory rims fill your fancy for vehicle fixtures? Fortunately, this is the web page you want to be on. To order these Used Chevrolet Corsica wheels just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would favor ordering this wheel over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our fantastic customer service so as to keep your wheel buying experience as unfettered and frictionless as possible. Thanks for stopping by!