OEM Chevrolet Lumina Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Factory Chevrolet Lumina Rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of OEM Chevrolet Lumina Factory.
- All pictures will specify if the factory original Chevrolet Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Lumina Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the used Chevrolet Lumina Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Lumina Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Lumina was a 4 door sedan (offered as a 2 door coupe its first generation; the second generation 2 door coupe version of the Lumina was badged the Monte Carlo) that survived two generations from 1990 until 2001 (a third and fourth generation are marketed under Holden in the Middle East, South Africa). The Lumina was sold in its first generation with the option of 4 or 6 cylinder engines as well as manual or automatic transmissions; the second generation was only offered with a V6 engine and automatic transmission, both were built on GM's W-body platform.
The Lumina has been sold with 14", 15", and 16" alloy and steel wheels since its inception in 1990. All the 14" and 15" wheels were steel and included an 18 hole steel wheel with painted finish in both 14" and 15" as well as a 15" steel rim with painted finish that had 14 holes. All of the 16" rims were alloy and finished in silver, bright white or machined.
You could be the lucky owner of these lovely Lumina factory original rims if you have been listless whilst laboriously looking for these factory original rims. Ordering is easy, Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online or call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you find and order your used factory original rim. Thanks for stopping by!