OEM Chevrolet Lumina Van Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated, all wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of OEM Chevrolet Lumina Van Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Chevrolet Lumina APV Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Chevrolet Lumina Van Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Lumina APV Rims and Wheels
The Lumina APV is a 3 door van that began production in 1989 to compete with Dodge's minivan, the Caravan. The APV, which stands for "All Purpose Vehicle", was a uniquely styled van (built on GM's U platform) compared to the other vans available at the time, and although it is perhaps closer looking to current models of vans than any of its peers, it still was received unenthusiastically by the general public and after 1996 it was replaced by Chevy Venture, and made to look exactly like its competitors so as to avoid the possible unpopularity that the unique design caused the Lumina APV. In 1994 the APV was dropped off the name and caused mild confusion with buyers since it shared its name with the Lumina sedan.
The Lumina van offered a total of five stock wheels during its production. Only one of these wheels was steel and came as a 14" steel rim with 14 holes and painted finish. The other wheels included a single 14" alloy rim that had 5 spokes and was finished in grey or white. The rest were 15" alloy rims with machined or painted finish and 16 or 20 holes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original wheels? Ordering is easy, Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online or order over the phone by calling us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you still have questions or need help ordering don't hesitate calling and we will be pleased to help you figure out and order the factory original rims you need. Thanks for stopping by!