OEM Chevrolet Malibu Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn more about us, what we do, and these wheels all in this short 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- We Guarantee every Used Chevy Malibu wheel arrives at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stipulated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of OEM Chevrolet Malibu Wheels.
- Each pictures will specify if the Factory Chevrolet Malibu Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Chevy Malibu Wheel you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Malibu Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Malibu is a Classic car that ran from 1964 until 1983 (of which we only sell the fourth generation's wheels produced from the years 1978 until 1983) and was revived with a fifth generation in 1997 that continues to produce its seventh generation today. Originally manufactured in coupe, sedan, and station wagon body styles the fourth generation Malibu was available in manual as well as automatic transmissions. The revived Malibu has only been available as a 4 door sedan (with the exception of the sixth generation's 5 door station wagon body style) and with automatic transmissions.
The Malibu has offered a variety of post third generation wheels that range from 14" to 18" and are both steel and alloy. The fourth generation offered only 14" steel wheels with painted finish and 6 holes, 4 holes, or 5 spokes. The fifth generation, which marks the Malibu's revival, had available only 15" stock wheels, one steel rim with painted finish and 20 holes, the remaining wheels were 15" alloy rims silver and machined finished with 9 and 5 spokes. The first 16" wheel debuted on the sixth generation Malibu with 5 spokes and a variety of finishes. 17" and 18" wheels soon followed and were all 5 or 5 twin spokes finished in silver, chrome, polished, and high polished.
If these are the factory original wheels you need then look no further! Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online or order over the phone by calling us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you would still like to speak to us about this Used Chevy Malibu Wheel then don't hesitate to call us and we will be pleased to help you out. Thanks for visiting!