OEM Chevrolet Metro Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that all used Chevrolet Metro wheels will arrice in immaculate condition unless stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Chevrolet Metro Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Chevrolet Metro Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about our Used Factory Original Chevrolet Metro Wheels, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Metro Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Metro was a subcompact car produced from 1995 until 2001 and came in a 3 door hatchback, that was badged the Geo Metro and had only a 3 cylinder engine, and a 4 door sedan (that was equipped with a 4 cylinder engine). Recently the Geo has regained popularity in the used car market because of its incredible fuel economy due to its 3 cylinder engine. The metro was manufactured in both a manual and automatic transmission and was built on GM's M platform.
The only factory original wheel offered on this vehicle was a 13" steel wheel painted in either silver or black with 7 holes. Some Metro's were sold brand new with no hubcaps.
Are you interested in owning factory original Chevy Metro rims? Order now, it's so easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online or by telephone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have any other questions about your wheels and rims please don't hesitate to call and we will be happy to offer our superb customer service. We strive to make your Factory original Rim buying experience as pleasant and easy as possible and hope that you enjoyed your OEM wheel experience with us. Thanks for visiting us!