OEM Chevrolet Monte Carlo Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Used factory original rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Chevrolet Monte Carlo Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Used Chevy Monte Carlo Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Chevy Monte Carlo Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Monte Carlo Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Monte Carlo was a two door coupe that began production in 1970 and continued until 2007, with a seven year hiatus from 1988 until 1995. Before its hiatus, the MonteCarlo was manufactured on GM's A body platform and its rear wheel drive counterpart the G body platform and was available with V8 and after the third generation, V6 engines as well, the MonteCarlo was available these first generations with the option of either an automatic or manual transmission. Beginning the 1995 model year the MonteCarlo was revived on GM's W body platform where it switched to solely V6 engines and automatic transmissions.
Throughout the Monte Carlo's post 1978 existence (which is the oldest MonteCarlo rim we carry due to availability) there have been a various number of 14", 15", 16", 17", and a single 18" alloy wheel with 5 spokes with either machined or polished finish. The stock wheels available for the third generation were all 14" steel rims and had 6 holes with machined finish, or 4 holes with silver or black finish. The first alloy wheel offered was a 14" wheel machined finish and had a unique checkered pattern. After the MonteCarlo was reintroduced several 16" alloy rims were produced and came in finishes such as silver, argent silver, metallic silver, and machined with anywhere from 5 to 20 spokes. The first of two 17" rims came in 2004 as a 5 spoke alloy rim finished in chrome, silver, or machined; the second came as a 5 twin spoke alloy wheel machined finish.
Interested in buying these used factory original rims? Then you are in the perfect place! To order just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!