OEM Chevrolet SSR Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Factory Chevrolet SSR Rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet SSR Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Chevy Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Chevrolet SSR Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet SSR Rims and Wheels
The Chevy SSR, or Super Sport Roadster, was a sport pickup truck built on GM's GMT368 platform and was uniquely designed as a convertible hard top, disguised as a muscle truck. The SSR was only manufactured with V8 engines but the option of a manual or automatic transmission was available. The SSR began production in 2003 and after poor sales, ceased production of the car in 2006 with no replacement.
The factory original wheels available on the SSR were all five spoke alloy rims. Each different finish, which included sterling silver, chrome, and hyper silver, came as a 19" and 20" alloy wheel, for a total of six different alloy wheels.
Do you need these factory orginal wheels? Well look no further, ordering them is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to order these factory Chevrolet rims. You can call us if you have any more questions about these Used Chevrolet SSR Wheels or any of our other original wheels. We hope your experience with us has been fruitful, thanks for visiting!