OEM Chevrolet Suburban Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Factory Chevrolet Suburban rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Suburban Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Chevy Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Chevrolet Suburban Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Suburban Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Suburban (known originally as the Suburban Carryall until the 1930s when it simply became the Suburban) is the longest running vehicle nameplate still being produced today. The original Suburban began production in 1934 and is now producing its eleventh generation with a twelfth generation scheduled to come out in 2014. For several generations now the Suburban has only been available with a V8 engine and automatic transmissions, but pre 7th generation models as well as many Brazilian models come with 6 cylinders, V8 Diesel engines, and manual transmissions.
Since the Suburban's eighth generation (which is the first of the Suburban model's wheels that we carry due to availability) a myriad of factory original rims have been available that range from 15" to 22" and are steel as well as alloy. The first of the rims we see are mainly 15" steel rims, with one 15 alloy rim with 8 holes and machined finish. The 9th generation saw the first 16" rims that came as both steel and alloy . It wasn't until almost ten years later in 2001 that the Suburban issued its 17" rim, an alloy wheel with 10 holes machined finished. Shortly after that in 2005 the Suburban's first 20" alloy wheel was released and came in a variety of finishes such as chrome and polished and anywhere from 5 to 12 spokes. Recently in 2009 a series of 22" alloy wheels were offered in chrome with 8, 9, 12, and 24 spokes; a 22" alloy wheel with 24 spokes was also offered in smoked chrome.
Interested in purchasing these factory original rims? Look no further, ordering is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to order these Used Chevrolet Suburban wheels. If you still have questions about these or any other used factory original rims please don't hesitate to call our toll free number. Have a great day!