OEM Chevrolet Tahoe Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every rim will arrive in immaculate condition unless we have stipulated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Chevrolet Tahoe Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Used Chevrolet Tahoe Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory original Chevrolet Tahoe Wheels = you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Tahoe Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Tahoe is an SUV that began production in 1996 to replace the S-10 Blazer. The Tahoe has come in 3, 5, and 6 door body styles but for the past two generations has only been offered as a 4 door SUV with V8 engines and an automatic transmission. The Tahoe, currently being built on GM's GMT900 platform, will most likely come out with its next generation in 2013 along with all of its other platform comrades, after the Silverado's debut.
The Tahoe has offered a variety of wheels since its inception that range from 16" to 22" in both alloy and steel. The first four original stock wheels offered were two 16" rims, a 5 spoke machined finished alloy rim and a 16" 12 hole painted finish steel wheel; and two 15" rims, a 10 slot alloy wheel machined finished and a 6 spoke steel rim, chrome finished. A 17" alloy rim premiered in 2001 with 10 holes and machined finished, followed some years later by the Tahoe's last steel wheels which were 17" stock original steel rims with 8 holes finished in chrome and paint. Several 12 spoke factory original alloy wheels came out in 20" and 18" and were chrome, polished and machined finished. All of the more recent Tahoes come with a 22" original alloy wheel finished in chrome or smoked chrome, with 8, 9, 12, or 24 spokes.
Totally taken with these Tahoe wheels? To order now, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about these Used Chevrolet Tahoe Wheels or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our terrific customer service. Thanks for stopping by!