OEM Chevrolet Tracker Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Factory Original Wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below are links to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Tracker Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Used Chevrolet Tracker Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Chevrolet Tracker Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Tracker Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Tracker, also known as the Geo Tracker, was manufactured by Suzuki beginning 1989 for the U.S., and continued production for almost 15 years until it was discontinued after the second generation in the U.S. in 2004; the Tracker continues to be sold in Mexico and Brazil today. The Tracker is available in 2 and 4 door body styles and 4 and 6 cylinder engines.
The Tracker has offered only 15" wheels during its production, both steel and alloy. The first wheels were steel 6 hole rims finished in chrome and painted. The rest of the wheels were 15" alloy wheels with 5 spokes finished in a variety of colors. Apart from these wheels there was one more 15" original steel rim that had 5 spokes and was finished in silver and a 15" alloy wheel that had 3 holes with painted finish.
Trying to track down these Tracker rims? Trouble yourself no longer and terminate your tribulations now by ordering them here! It's easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still being tumultuously tried by these Tracker wheels, call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will help you become the owner of these OEM wheels. Thanks for stopping by!