OEM Chevrolet Uplander Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All used Chevrolet Uplander wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stipulated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Chevrolet Uplander Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Chevy Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Chevy Uplander Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Uplander Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Uplander was a 4 door minivan that began production in 2005 when it replaced both Chevy's Astro and Venture. The uplander was built on GM's U-body platform and was equipped with a V6 engine and automatic transmission. The Uplander was discontinued in 2009 when GM cut all minivans from its lineup to focus on the more flourishing crossover SUV division, which conveniently are built on the same U body platform as GM's minivans.
The Uplander's original stock wheels were all 17" alloy wheels except for two steel rims; a 16" steel rim with 16 holes and a 17" steel rim with 15 holes, both with painted finish. The 17" alloy wheels were 5 or 16 spokes and finished in chrome, silver, paint or machined.
Interested in including these wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!