OEM Chevrolet Van 1500 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Van 1500 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Chevrolet Van Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Chevy Van 1500 Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Van 1500 Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Van 1500, more commonly know as the Chevy Express, first debuted in 1996 when it replaced Chevrolet's G series vans. The first generation which ran until 2002 came in 3 and 4 door body styles and with V6 and V8 engines and even a V8 turbo diesel engine options. The second generation which is still in production today saw very few changes except that it is exclusively offered with V8 engines except for one V6 option. Both generations were only available with automatic transmissions.
The wheels offered on the Chevy Express 1500 include 15", 16", and 17" rims in both steel and alloy. The alloy wheels are 15", 16", and 17" machined finished with five spokes except for a 15" alloy rim machined finished with 10 slots. All of the 15", 16", and 17" steel rims had a painted finish and chrome finished rim with varying spokes.
Looking for these wheels? Well your quest is over because we have them! Ordering is easy, find your vehicle year above, pick your factory original rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase your used factory original wheels, or with any other questions you might have about these OEM rims. Thanks for visiting!