OEM Chevrolet Van 3500 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Van 3500 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Chevrolet Van 3500 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevy Van 3500 Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Chevy Van Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Van 3500 Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Van 3500, more commonly know as the Chevy Express, first debuted in 1996 when it replaced Chevrolet's G series vans. The first generation which ran until 2002 came in 3 and 4 door body styles and with V6 and V8 engines and even a V8 turbo diesel engine options. The second generation which is still in production today saw very few changes except that it is exclusively offered with V8 engines. Both generations were only available with automatic transmissions.
The Chevy Express 3500 only offered 16" steel factory original rims. Of them two were finished in silver with 4 or 5 holes, while the other two factory original steel rims were both 4 slot with painted finish.
If you are interested in buying these wheels then you are on the perfect webpage! To order simply find your vehicle year above, choose your OEM rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase these used factory original wheels, or with any other questions you might have about these OEM wheels. Thanks for visiting!