OEM Chrysler Concorde Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chrysler Concorde Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Chrysler Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Chrysler Concorde Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Chrysler Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chrysler Concorde Rims and Wheels
The Chrysler Concorde began production in 1993 on Chrysler's new LH platform to replace the Fifth Avenue. The Concorde was a full size 4 door sedan that was only available with a V6 engine and automatic transmission. The Concorde was replaced after the end of its second generation by the Chrysler 300.
The Concorde offered quite a few 15" and 16" rims throughout its production along with a single 17" alloy rim, chrome finished with 10 spokes. All of the 15" rims were steel with painted finish and had 10 to 20 spokes. Of the 16" wheels three were steel with painted finish and various spokes while the rest of the 16" alloy rims were finished in chrome, silver, and machined and had a variety of different spoke patterns that included a spiral web.
Can't keep your cognitions off of these crazy cool Chrysler Concorde Rims? Contemplate no more, with a few clicks they can be yours! Simply choose your vehicle year in the links above, pick your Wheels, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you out however we are able. Thanks for visiting!