OEM Chrysler Crossfire Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- So there is no surprise, we guarantee your wheels will arrive in immaculate condition.
- To see pictures of Used Chrysler Crossfire Wheels, click the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Chrysler Wheels or Crossfire Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chrysler Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Chrysler Crossfire Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chrysler Crossfire Rims and Wheels
The Chrysler Crossfire is a two door sports car that began production in 2003 and was offered in both convertible and coupe body styles. Built on Chrysler's ZH platform, the Crossfire is comprised of about two thirds of Mercedes-Benz parts. It was only offered with a 3.2L V6 engines but was available with a choice of an automatic or manual transmission. In 2008 the Crossfire was discontinued as Chrysler restructured its business plans and the Crossfire sales continued to dwindle.
All the wheels offered on the Crossfire during its 5 year production were alloy. The first two available were both finished in silver with seven spokes while one was a 19" alloy rim and the other was an 18" alloy wheel. The last two wheels available were both 15 spokes with machined finish; one was an 18" alloy rim while the other was a 19" alloy wheel.
Looking to purchase these factory original rims? Well look no further, ordering with us is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory Chrysler Crossfire rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. We hope you enjoyed your visit with us, have a great day!