OEM Chrysler Imperial Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated, guaranteed!.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Original Imperial Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Chrysler Stock Imperial Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Chrysler Imperial Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Chrysler wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chrysler Imperial Rims and Wheels
The Chrysler Imperial, which was produced previously (1926-1954) under its own marque, was one of Chryslers most successful cars and was originally made to compete with the luxury cars of Cadillac and Lincoln. The Imperial's last generation which ran from 1990 until 1993 was a four door sedan with a V6 engine and automatic transmission. Sales began to slow and the once grandiose model was now outdated, so in 1993 the Imperial was discontinued and replaced by the new LH models.
The wheels available for the Imperial from 1981 until 1993 total four wheels. The first two were 15", one alloy rim machined finished, the other a steel rim with painted finish. The last two were both 14" steel rims with painted finish and 18 or 24 holes.
Are these the factory original rims you have been pining over? Well your days of unrequited fulfillment are over because ordering these wheels couldn't be easier! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory Chrysler Imperial rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will help you however we are able. Thanks for coming!