OEM Chrysler New Yorker Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Original Chrysler Rims.
- Each picture will display whether the OEM New Yorker Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- To match your Used Wheels exactly to what you need, simply look at the details displayed next to the pictures.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Chrysler Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chrysler New Yorker Rims and Wheels
The Chrysler NewYorker was a successful and defining car produced by Chrysler for thirteen generations that lasted until 1996. The New Yorker was first promoted to its own model (leaving its days as merely a trim level behind) in 1946 when it was available as a 4 door sedan, 2 door coupe, and 2 door convertible with a manual transmission, since then it has also been offered as a 4 door hardtop, 4 door station wagon along with automatic transmissions. In 1996 the New Yorker name plate was discontinued due to its outdated styling and trim and was replaced by the newer more modern LHS.
The wheels available on the New Yorker were all 14" and 15" rims along with four 16" rims that were available on its final 13th generation. The 16" rims included two steel and two alloy rims, the alloy finished in charcoal, silver, or gold with unique stylings that might be described as spiral cast. The 16" steel rims had painted finish and had 5 or 18 holes. The majority of the rims were alloy but among the steel rims included two 15" rims both painted and outfitted for heavy or light duty while the two 14" steel wheels came finished with black or silver paint and had 12 or 18 holes. For the most part the rest of the alloy rims were machined finished with anywhere between 5 and 20 spokes.
Have a hankering to own these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because this is the page to fulfill your wish. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would favor ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any troubles you might be having. Thanks for stopping by!